68168

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Cycling Holidays - Vacations

Do you enjoy cycling so much that you take your bike on holidays/vacations? If you are one of these people, that is great! If you have just thought about it, yet have not done it that is fine too.

I have personally taken my bike on some holidays/vacations with me. They were short, long weekend, holidays but I have still done it.

The most memorable experience I can think of was the time some friends and I plus our families went to a place called Mormon lake in arizona.

I remember it well because it was late spring or early summer so the weather was wonderful. We got there the night before and camped out. The following morning was an overcast day. It was looking like it was going to rain. We all decided to go on a ride anyway.

We were on our way around the lake! The scenery was very beautiful with green trees providing a canopy over the road. The grass was green, long and gently swaying in the breeze.

On our ride around the lake we realized the whole way the roads were wet but we had not been rained on. Once we got back to our camping spot our families told us that the rain had been ahead of us the whole time. So we were able to enjoy a wonderful ride without being rained on!

I think I remember this ride because of the scenery yet also because it was my first biking holiday/vacation. The ride was great and the weather was particularly wonderful.

We all had a great time riding and spending some time together.

It is always nice to get away from the city traffic or your normal riding routes and enjoy a change of scenery.

There are a variety of places that you can get away and enjoy a pleasant bike ride. You might know of some good places you have wanted to try out.

If you can afford to go outside your own country there are great places to ride in italy and along the northern california coast. If you look hard enough there are great places to ride near and far from where you might live.

You might be thinking do I have to take my own bike or can I just rent one and the answer is you can do either. Dont let anything stop you from experiencing new and exciting places to ride.

The choice is yours as to how far you would like to go away from home.

www.mycyclingsource.com/index.html - If you like the information presented in this article you will enjoy the website provided

Phoenix Yoga Teacher Training

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home